Friday, August 29, 2014

Dieting

Why must ones life be based on what you eat or don't eat and money? I know that life should not be based on this it should be about God and how one lives their life. I have lost and gained the same 2 pounds all week being down to 204 back up to 205. I have been noticing that I have been eating a lot of carbs. I know for a fact I can not totally cut out carbs and I am not even sure how low I could go. One website I read said to lose weight effortlessly you should have 50-100 grams per day (authority nutrition.com). I know for a fact that I have not been eating enough fruit and veggies. I am always watching a show with diets or healthy living tips. Yesterday I watched Bob Greene from the biggest loser talking about his newest cookbook and then I think I want that cook book know that I hardly ever use a book. Most cookbooks have ingredients that you would never buy and may only use one time.

Alright I know it seems like I whine a lot when I write my blog, but sometimes this is the only place I have to let out my frustrations. I have been doing good on getting my exercise in but my eating is a little out of control. I ate 600 calories over yesterday and I am a little over today but today I walked 3 miles and burned 446 calories. I was proud of myself I finally got back up to a 15 minute mile!! Yay for me!

Well that is enough about diet. We are out of chickens but we are going to have some updates done while we are out and we are only supposed to be out for 14 days. The farmer is going to have a lot of work to do in a very short time. We were hoping to take Seth to the beach for his birthday but this has changed all of our plans.  

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, it's funny how keeping a blog makes you feel like you have friends to talk to. I feel the same way, Honestly, I can be telling Dan something and he walks off, not even knowing that I am talking to him. Like you, I am so sick of losing the same pound or two over and over. Just keep trying Vicki. You will get there. Isn't there a quote, something like, you haven't failed until you have stopped trying. Something like that anyway. Maybe I need to keep that in mind today! I love you Vicki. You are beautiful,inside and out. Not everybody has that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.