Saturday, October 12, 2013

What a beautiful day





Today has been a great day. I have not done to great with my food today but I have lost 2 pounds this week making that a total of 18 pounds total. Yay but I am no where close to losing enough to be healthy. We went to Bojangles today and I had 4 chicken strips and a hot delicious Bojangles biscuit. I would have been okay except I had a bag of honey barbecue chips 450 calories!!! Don't we deserve junk food sometimes or are we just fooling ourselves? I still had 54 calories left and I could have ate a salad or something low calorie instead of making oyster stew. I have been wanting an oyster stew since it got cooler weather so I made it and man was it delicious!!, but now I feel guilty. I walked on my treadmill everyday this week but today. I may still go and walk before the night is over. I really hate walking on the treadmill. I wish I was not scared of the dark and I would go outside and walk tonight but I am a scaredy cat. I really hate sweating right before bed time. I will let you know tomorrow if I make myself walk tonight.

Today we went to the Uhwarrie Mountain Festival. It was a beautiful day for it. We had a good time walking around and looking at the booths that were set up. I love spending time with my family. To make the day even better Frank killed a deer. Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Vicki, sounds to me like you're doing good!! 18 pounds is a lot!! I haven't made oyster stew in a long time. You must be a really good cook! I still can't get over that persimmon pudding!! I am afraid of the dark too and afraid to walk anywhere because of dogs...one of my greatest fears!! Love you! Henny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done great! You are an inspiration to me. Don't get down on yourself over oyster stew! It's a much better choice than some other options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee, I am working hard to lose some weight. I had gain so much more after you left NM. I am so happy not to have all of the stress from working!!

      Delete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.