Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 49 Not According to Plan

This is something that I allow or some how manages to enter my life often. I have been off the plan for 2 days. I have been so down in the dump and just have not cared if I get anything done. I am just at the edge of giving up but I know if I do then the weight and depression will only grow. I don't want a quick fix! I see all the time new diets, new pills, new gimmick for weight loss. I know that it is a mind set and that you need to portion control everything. I am not giving up I prayed Saturday and Sunday when I was having bad days and gave my pity to God. I don't want to feel sorry for myself. I can accomplish anything with the help of God. So I need to get off here and start cleaning up my nasty house and decide which way to cut my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.