Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 42 It takes Work

This is true and I have not been working on my diet. I have been on vacation for a week at the beach and I ate what I wanted to eat. I weighed in this morning and I gain 3 pounds I don't think this was too bad after every thing I ate while at the beach. Starting back today I will start back the work. I have got to purchase me some fruit and veggies and no more fried food. The tip of the day is a reminder of an acronym HALT : Hunger Angry, Lonely, or Tired. These 4 words leave you vulnerable for temptation to binge. Stop and ask yourself: Are you really hungry? Do you need to blow off steam, vent or talk to someone when your mad? Why are you sad or lonely call someone or read the Bible God never leaves you alone. If you are tired or sleepy take a nap don't grab food. I am willing to do the work and I am going to try harder than ever to lose this weight. I would just be happy to lose 20 lbs, 10 lbs, or 5 lbs. I am going to work hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.