Saturday, July 30, 2011

Life

Today has been a very lazy day for me. I have not wanted to do anything. I finally got the energy up to do my exercise and I was interrupted before I completed my 20mins. I have eaten really badly all day. Why is it they when the scales tell you that you have lost 3 pounds that you think that you can eat? I am tired of being talked to like I am a idiot. I can not even get the courage to stand up for myself. I need to pray and hope that God will help me work out my problems. It is impossible to be happy around here. You always are having to watch what you say and what you do. You have to tackle everything like it is a problem. I don't know how much longer I can go on without a break ever now and then. all summer I have had the boys. I am responsible for them when school starts back to get them up and ready for school get them on the bus, get them off the bus, teach them all day, put them back on the bus then get them off at home. While along I have a new teacher that I will be having to learn when school starts. Having to listen to the bullshit of complaining and griping. I will have 3 classes to study and pass. What the hell am I thinking???? Is there ever going to be a simple time in our live ever again. Will I ever be slimmer again? Will I ever be?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.