Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Is it already May... Almost June

Wow I have been slack on making a post. Not a lot has happen around here since I posted last. I am still doing Weight Watchers and I have lost 13.8 pounds in 3 months. This is a very slow weight loss but I just can not lose weight like I did when I was young. I am so Happy that I have lost this much and slow weight loss they say you are more likely  to keep it off. I do over indulge on food but on WW the usual weight loss is around 1-2 pounds a week and that is what I have been doing.

We have not gotten our gardens planted yet it has been wet around here but hopefully this week we will get it planted. I am so ready for some fresh veggies.

We have had memorial day at my church where my daddy and his mom my grandma is buried.

Daddy

Grandma

I had a good Mother's Day and I hope that all of the mothers out in the blog world had a good day also.  I got me a new sports bra made by shefit. I love it! I also got me some new protein bars that are yummy and only 3 smart points. I also got me a new WW cookbook.



Mother's Day weekend is memorial day at the Church that my mama and her family is buried at. 

Mama

mama

Aunt Mildred

Aunt Mildred

Granny and grandpa

Granny and grandpa

Uncle Boyd, Aunt Ann and Chris

Me and my sister did a snapchat filter that makes you look like a man. I think I look like daddy and my sister looked like my brother. 


this is me 

this is my sister 

Oh well this is about all i have for now I will be back and I hope to have a story about the garden.







2 comments:

  1. Hey sweet Vicki!! Oh my gosh, you and Cindy sure make handsome men. When I first saw the picture of you (it came up first) I thought, who IS that? He looks so familiar. That is so neat. I enjoyed seeing the headstones at the cemeteries. The flowers on you mother's grave are absolutely beautiful. Whoever did them sure did a good job. Your dad's flowers are pretty too. You always do a good job at that. Vicki, you may not believe this but I thought about you off and on all day on your birthday. I was going to be sure and call you...but did I? I had good intentions. What is that old saying...the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I mean to do a lot that I never get around to doing. You take care and tell all your 'men' hello for me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been doing weight watchers for over a year - it is slow, but it works. And you have done excellent losing 13.8 in 3 months. With WW you are allowed to indulge occasionally and still stay on the plan and lose. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

      Delete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.