Sunday, March 31, 2019

March...

Tomorrow is the first day of April and I have been so slack on blogging it is not even funny. I need a new battery for my notebook. It has gotten where it only keeps a charge for about an hour and then it dies. I am planning on getting a battery this month. So little has been going on around here that I have not had much to blog about.

In the month of March I rejoined Weight Watchers. I have lost 6 pounds so far and I hope to do better. Being older has really slowed my losing weight powers. I have still been exercising daily except on Sundays that I take for a rest day. I have gotten back into fitbit challenges so I try to walk everyday during the week. I am trying hard to get my food on track and I feel like for most part I am doing so much better on other days it seems so hard.
1st day of WW

 1st 5 pounds


Need to always remember these words.

Also this month I went to my first tour of tables at a  local church. I got to see some old friends and spend time with my church family. Here are some of the tables.
This is the table my friends and I sat at. My friend Heather designed it

The farmers cousins wife did this one

and I just liked this one
I also won a devotion book that I am going to start tomorrow.  

I  have been going to bible journaling and I am loving it. I have been loving the warmer weather. We have 2 new calves from our new bull Sully and they are heifers. 



I made myself a new tank top from one of my favorite songs by Mandissa "I am Just Unfinished"


We went fishing and only caught a few very small crappies but my son Seth caught a pretty good size bass.

Well I guess that is about all that happened in March. I will try to do better blogging in April. I am starting a new Beachbody exercise program tomorrow Transform 20 with Shaun T. I am nervous about it. Also in April It is my birthday month and I am excited about that!! Also going to Joytime Lady conference and Natalie Green is singing I am so excited to be going with my church family and I won 2 tickets to take 2 of my family/friends. I will be blogging about that. Well I will close for now. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.