Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Weight Watchers

I have rejoined weight watchers after probably 10 years of not. I came so close to to goal back in 2003 and I quit and never could do good at it anymore. I only joined for 3 months and I am hoping that this will be what I need to get my act together. I really would love to get to goal this year. It is only 35 pounds and that is doable. I was surprised that with my clothes on bluejeans and a sweatshirt I weighed 196.4 I was kinda of proud of that. I know that sounds weird but I am trying to find the Joy in everything.

I am also doing the best devotion called Messy People by: Jenifer Cowart. I highly recommend it.
It has been raining so much around here. The farm is a muddy mess and I have not taken any pictures lately. Well this is not much of a post but I tried. Thanks for stoping by.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good post, Vicki! I wondered if you all were getting as much rain as we are. The whole yard is a mud hole, and I am sick of it. Hate to complain though. Things could be a lot worse. Good luck with Weigh Watchers. I joined them once, way back in the early 1970's. Love you Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.