Sunday, January 13, 2019

Working on Goals....

Today is January 13. That means it is 13 days into the New Year I am working on getting my act together to meet my goals for this year. We have a new accountable group on facebook. All the ladies are working on their goal for the month of January. I have been meaning to write this post since last week.
My goals for January are:
I am going to read the bible through again this year.
To get on track with nutrition that means to track every bite of food I put in my mouth everyday. No free days
I am going to do 3 day refresh
to lose 5 lbs or more for the month
to keep track of measurements

So last week I completed 3 day refresh


In just 3 days, you can help get your health, energy, and vitality back on track. Includes Shakeology®, Vanilla Fresh, Fiber Sweep, a Program Guide, and a bonus Maintenance Guide.

Monday morning weight

Breakfast for 3 days Shakeology with a banana and water

Green tea for snack and I forgot the picture of my fiber sweep

Lunch salad, with 1 tsp olive oil and lemon juice and my vanilla shake with banana for lunch
Supper veggie broth vanilla shake and steamed veggies 
I did this for 3 days 
End weight
This week I am buckling down I am doing a combination of Weight Watchers and 2BMindset for my nutrition program I am also going to do PIYO for my exercise. I hope to post on instagram. I going to try to do a story on instagram. It is a video of your day what every may have happen. I have never video myself and posted it for people to see. I can not even believe I am sharing the scales with you. But I am really hoping they will be a lot lower by the end of January. 

Well if you have read this far thanks for stopping by. I will try to post more interesting post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.