Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Welcoming in the 2019 with lots of Joy!! My word for the year is going to be JOY! I have come to a place in my life were I am going to become a Jesus girl. I am stealing this line from Lysa Terkeurst. I love all of her devotion books. I am going to find some kind of common ground with my nutrition. I still plan to do Beach Body On Demand.  I am looking forward to the new year. We have a new accountable group starting in a week. I purchased the 3 day refresh I hope that it help boost start my year. I did not lose 1 pound for the whole year of  2018. I did not gain but I have goals and I am going to get them meet this year.

joy

 noun
\ˈjȯi  \

Definition of joy 

(Entry 1 of 2)

1athe emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires DELIGHT
bthe expression or exhibition of such emotion GAIETY

2a state of happiness or felicity BLISS

3a source or cause of delight




2 comments:

  1. Love your 2019 word. I try to keep joy in my heart everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.