Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018 has come and gone...

I have had my trees up for a while and now Christmas is over. I am happy that all of the family got together this year was only missing Dalton. He is on deployment. We started off Christmas Friday with my family. Everyone showed up this year and it made me so happy.

Jack and his new nerf gun

Judson, Mason, Jack, and Clay 

Judson in his Knight costum 
Tyler and Seth
Kinda of sad that we forgot a family picture of me and my siblings. Sunday the Farmer's family got together. Everyone came except our nephew Dalton was on deployment. Only a few pictures were taken at that get together also. 


The Farmer and his sister

Me, mother in law, and sister in law.

I made a few more things with my cricut

Nativity boards

Love this for all the people I am missing in heaven this Christmas
Just because I love NC
My youngest son wanted to go see his friend in her Christmas play and he got a big hug from her



I almost forgot that I taught my sister how to make my mama's chocolate pie. I was so proud but I dropped the pie crust on the floor and broke it.




Well I guess that about sums up Christmas! I hope everyone else had as good of Christmas as I did. Thanks for stoping by.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, these are such good pictures! I'm glad you had happy Christmas. Can't believe how fast all the boy are growing up. Everybody there looks happy! We had a good Christmas Day too, even though it was just Dan and me, Andee and Todd, Madison, and Madison's friend Paul. Another new year is almost here. Love you Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great work with your Cricut. I love the nativity boards. You should consider selling at a craft show or an online store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, hey again! I was just talking to Shelby and she mentioned the pretty things you've made with your Cricut. Her what?? :) I said well I did see those Nativity Boards and I love them. I've never heard of a Cricut. Are you going to sell those boards? I've always wanted a Nativity set, but a board like that would be beautiful too. I'm going to Google Cricut now. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.