Thursday, November 1, 2018

It is already November


Where in the world has this year gone???? Here it is already November and this year has been a doozy!! We have had all kinds of crazy weather. We survived 2 hurricanes here in NC and we had the same flock of chickens through both hurricanes. We have had lots of rain and lot of hot temps. It has just been a crazy 10 months

The apple trees are blooming again Nov1

Frost came and the rest of the persimmons stuck to the tree

This tree lost all of its leaves and already grew them back

The peach tree is also blooming Nov 1

Yesterday we went out to our church for trunk or treat. I love seeing all of the costumes I took a few pictures 
This is my neighbors car Candy Land My car is beside it 



this is some of our cousins dressed like cows

This is our cousins so cute

Little red riding hood hat muffins in her basket for grandma

Dorthy wants the Farmer to give her more candy Toto was in her basket

He wanted to arrest us

Cutest little duck ever

this pirate was one of my favorites


Well if you made it this far thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.