Monday, October 8, 2018

Weekend and Monday

Saturday we did not do a lot we have big chickens so we have not been wondering off to farm from the farm. My scales were good. If I can just keep them there all weekend. I got in booty day


My sweet boy wanted to pose with me after exercise. 

breakfast was 2 pieces of sausage eggs, grits and 2 biscuits 
We did venture out to Troy and got a Sir Pizza for lunch/supper I love Sir Pizza!


I forgot to take a picture before eating some of it.
We went out to grandma's and picked up persimmons. The tree is so loaded with persimmons that have not even ripened yet. 

Well the evening did not end well Clay's tooth swelled his check back up and we ended up taking him back to urgent care Sunday morning.

I forgot to weigh so I don't have a picture of the scales to share. I am so frustrated with the dentist and not getting his appointment to get this problem taken care of. We are suppose to be referred to Chapel Hill I am calling them 1st thing Monday morning.

While out we got a Bojangles ham biscuit for breakfast. I forgot to take a picture of it also I drank a 20 oz coke with it. 

For lunch I made a cheeseburger casserole with 85% ground round and I made us a salad to go with it forgot the salad picture.


this is really yummy
For supper I had a cup of pintos with some chili powder and 1 tbs of greek yogurt

dont look to yummy but it was good
Monday morning Oh well the scales were up this morning. 


Like really It makes you want to give up!

Breakfast was eggbeaters and oatmeal. After I got up and finished breakfast I called Chapel Hill and got the run around. I had to leave my name and number. It is going on 3 weeks and we still have not got nothing set for my baby boys tooth. So I called the oral surgeon to see if they could still pull the tooth so it will take care of the infection. So I have an appointment for 6:45 am October 11.  I am going to still make an appointment in Chapel Hill and just take both of the boys.




breakfast 1/2 cup egg beaters and 1/4 cup oatmeal
I had to make and appointment with his general practitioner and get him a prescription of valium to take before the surgery. That was more of and ordeal than I thought it would be. When we got there Clay went in and sit down in the waiting room. There was a man in there waiting to see the doctor and he started clearing his throat and coughing.Well this is one of the main things in public that Clay can not stand is for someone to cough or clear their throat. He went out the door and would not come back inside. I had to call the Farmer to come and help but this made Clay just go to the car. So the Farmer and Clay sat in the car while I waited for them to call Clay back to see the doctor. I was so happy they worked with me and that the doctor gave me the prescription so the surgery should happen Thursday. We ate lunch in the car while waiting for the doctor. I had 3 chicken tenders from the deli at the grocery store and a bottle of water. 

I had 3 boiled eggs mashed up into egg salad with 1 table spoon of olive oil mayo and vinegar, salt and pepper. I had it on a flat-out fold over. Forgot the picture of the egg salad but here is the folded. this is some good stuff if you have not tired it. I also had a shakeology and around 4 whole dill pickles I canned over the summer. 



I should have stopped eating right here but I wanted something sweet so bad I had a pack of vanilla nekot cookies with a cup a coffee and 4 natural peanut butter crackers. 

I know the scales will probably be up again tomorrow. I have got to stop stressing and get my baby boy straighten out with his teeth. Please say a prayer fo us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.