Saturday, October 20, 2018

Finally found a dentist..

My plan to get my act together in October fell all apart. I think I have already talked about my baby boy having a abscess tooth. It began September 20th. taking him to urgent care on Thursday evening and Dentist on Monday. No success at the dentist office. I have explained that my baby boy has fragile x syndrome which prevents him to allow a dentist to open his mouth to look, x-ray or anything without being put to sleep. Was told I would get help and an oral surgeon would take care of his tooth. In the mean time his tooth swelled up again and had to go back to urgent care for another round of antibiotics.The same I explained to them the situation and they said they could take care of him. Have a very early morning appointment and we get there and was sent home because they could not take care of his problem there either. During this time I have been trying to get him into Chapel Hill. There the person who I needed to talk with only works 2 days a week for a few hours. I spoke with her one time and she said she did not have the referral and could not help me with out this. After that I was not able to speak with them again only left messages. In the mean time I prayed and tried to find some one to help him. So the Farmer joined the mission to find someone. We called a pediatric dentist in Southern Pines whom referred us to call a pediatric dentist in Sanford NC. I called them and explained our situation and  they gave us an appointment to  bring him in for an evaluation. I did not feel the nervousness I had felt with both of the previous appointments I felt like God had lead us to the right place. The appointment went great. The dentist is very nice. He explained that he would do the procedure at the hospital and they would fix every thing that was wrong in his mouth. This was on Monday 15, Thursday 18 I took him to his physician and had his physical for the surgery and the dentist office called that afternoon with a cancelation on Friday 19 at 6:00 am. I could not believe that it happened so fast. He did great and all of his teeth are fixed and he is getting better from the surgery. God is good and lead us to this place that took care of my baby boy and said they could see him for all of his dental needs.

before surgery. 

If you read all this thanks for stopping by. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.