Thursday, October 4, 2018

Day 3 and 4 trying to get it together.....

Day 3

I got the call from the oral surgeon to schedule Clays appointment to pull his bad tooth. While talking to the office the things that she was asking me made me very uneasy trusting my adult fragile x son with. I stressed about it the rest of the day until I finally called the dentist office and told her how I felt about it. She said she would help me and get it straighten out and if she had to she would get him an appointment in Chapel Hill. Well by the time the Farmer came in I talked him I was going to call  and get a referral to Chapel Hill. I will feel more comfortable with an dentist that has worked with special needs adults.

Now about my getting healthy. I liked what the scales said this morning




 I had a shakeology for breakfast 

This is lunch salmon patties cooked on the griddle, collard greens cooked with pam olive oil, peas, sweet potatoes cooked with lite butter, and truvia brown sugar, and I made weight watcher cornbread muffins. 

Yesterday was suppose to be a rest day but I did cardio core from 80 day obsession. Here is my sweaty selfie


Well the stress of worrying about the dentist and I ended up eating really bad for supper. I had 4 slices of bacon cooked on griddle, 2 slices of tomato, lettuce on 2 hamburger buns. Then I had 2 boiled eggs made into egg salad made with lite olive oil mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. I ate this on a hamburger bun also. I also had a bowl of chocolate Kellogg frosted flakes. I also had 3 peanut butter crackers. I think this is all I ended up eating. I really need to get a hold of my emotional eating. 

Day 4 

The scales this morning. I am so happy they did not go up or at least not yet. I told myself today is a new day and everything is going to be alright. You are not going to worry about Clay and the dentist because it will work out. 

\\

I had my shakeology for breakfast and I did day 3 fo Lift 4 shoulder day.



I had a very late lunch because we ended up going to the grocery store and it was around 2 before I ate lunch. I had a Black Forrest Ham footlong sub from subway on wheat bread. The toppings were provolone cheese, all of the vegetables, and mustard. I had around 60 goldfish crackers, I had 6 triscut crackers with 2 squares of colby jack cheese. I also had a fiber one protein bar 90 calories and a 
pineapple popsicle 


Not sure what that is on my sub but I promise it is not mayo. 






I bet the scales will not be so forgiving tomorrow . I have drank 90 oz of water today. Oh well tomorrow is a new day and all will be good. I will have have success and I will get my act together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.