Friday, March 16, 2018

Planting potatoes.


The Farmer has been itching to plant potatoes. He has been watching the weather for the perfect day and today was the day. 



The Farmer plowing






Farmer and Seth planting potatoes 


Farmer and Seth planting potatoes 
Rows of potatoes I hope they all come up.

We also planted some red onion sets. I did them and I did not think to take a picture of them. I hope they come up I am not a very good green thumb person. I forgot in the last post to tell about the female red bird that hit our bay window and stunned itself. It was on Monday when we were getting the snow and rain mixture. It made me sad because I thought for sure it was going to die.  I picked her up and wrapped my hands around it to get it warm. I sit it over close to a bush that is next to the house. I kept checking on her until she finally disappeared so I assumed she gathered herself and flew off. I never saw her again 




It has been a good day. My sister and nephew had a birthday on the 14. I wish they lived closer to me so I could see them more often. I love them dearly. 

Well I will close nowThanks for stoping by. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.