Friday, February 16, 2018

Feels like spring

It has been so nice outside. My youngest son loves it when we are cleaning out the chicken houses. It is his favorite thing besides swinging. The Farmer is almost done with getting out the extra litter and then it will be time to get them ready for new biddies.



The Farmer got the gardens spots plowed out at grandmas house getting them ready to plant some potatoes and we are going to try some red onions. I have also talked the Farmer in to planting me some beets this year. I love gardening time. 



The potato patch spot

The garden spot 


I also found a little bunch of daffodils blooming.


Here is my youngest son wearing his dad's goggles. 



I have really got to get committed to weight watchers and plan a lot better. I love the plan but I have been cheating so much I have not lost any weight on it yet and I have been on it for a month. I have got to stop telling myself I can eat that I workout hard today I deserve it. When in reality I am sabotaging all my efforts of exercise by going crazy in the kitchen. We have eat out way to much this week but i love me a cheeseburger all the way from our local family restaurant. 


I ended up eating all of my fries instead of the few I took a picture of.


I also made a 0 point cheese cake today. I thought it was yummy.




Here is the recipe 

I got this recipe from Fit and Fabulous Mom. 

Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.