Friday, January 5, 2018

We got some snow!!

Wow it has been so cold getting down to 5 degrees at night and not above freezing during the day. Wednesday they were not really even calling for snow around here that I knew of but it came! I was so excited! You know how much I love to see snow. Especially the kind that comes and goes. Even though it has been so cold the sun has been shining and melted most of it around where we live.


Snow on the cars

Full moon in the snow

My clay pot snowman in the snow.

One week into the New Year and I have not lost any weight. I started my exercise back and I have hit play everyday. I am feeling it in my legs today. They are so sore. I have made the decision to stop going to Zumba. I added up how much I was spending on it and decided it is not worth it. I love doing beach body the best. I would love to start getting more walking in. But my main goal is work on my food intake. We have decided as a family to give up drinks, dark chocolate and our weekly pizza eating out. Now to make more drastic decision because as this week has shown that has not helped. I will get my act together with the help of God because I am not strong enough to do it alone. 

Thanks for stoping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Good post Vicki! We got a little snow too...about one inch, but it is sticking around. It's too cold outside for it to melt. This morning it was 3.9 degrees! I am so ready for warmer temperatures! I can't get off the junk food...since Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.