Thursday, January 18, 2018

Our big snow.....

Man where did that snow storm come from? It started raining about 7:00 am then around 8:00 big ole snow flakes starting falling. By 8:30 the ground was white. It snowed all day long until around 11:00 pm that night. We ended up getting close to 7 inches.


This one was taken around 11:00 am when the farmer was going out to work. 
This one was taken around 4:00 pm 



These were all taken as the Farmer was going to work around 11:00 am


My mother-in-law took this one around 1:00 pm

My mother-in-law took this one around 1:00 pm




These pictures were taken today around 1:00 pm It was already melting some even though the temperature did not get much above freezing today. 



Clay wanted to come out in the snow

Snow in the pine tree

My feet in the snow

icicles on the chicken house

The road that we live on It has not been scraped yet





The front yard
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying my snow pictures. I really love the snow. I missed the days of playing in it but the boys don't really like the snow and the Farmer really dislikes it because of being a Farmer.

1 comment:

  1. Guess who I thought about when it started snowing??? I knew the snow was coming from your direction and I thought, oh, I hope Vicki gets a bunch!You did! It 's beautiful. Your pictures are beautiful! It has been pretty here, but today I'm ready for it to melt. Did you make snow cream? I wasn't going to, but Shelby called and said she was going out with a bowl and get some snow for snow cream. That made me want some. Mine was okay, but not creamy enough. Do you use milk or cream (can milk). Mama used to make delicious snow cream. Love you Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.