Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Barn Kitty's

We went out to see the barn kitty's today. I can not believe how big they have gotten.


Maria she just wanted love and would not be still

Here comes Sam Look how big he is.

Sam he is so beautiful.

Eddie Housecat he might not be the most handsome cat but I like him 

Sam found a hiding place

I have been taking some picture for my brother. He wanted some pictures of barns I like this project. I really want to take more pictures this year. I got slack last year and very seldom took my camera anywhere with me. 


Loved the cows and the snow on the roof

same barn

The Farmer painted this barn when he was 5 or 6

same barn

Loved this big red barn

another view of the big red barn

Look at the sweet baby calf

same barn
Today was a beautiful warm day. It felt nice after those really cold days and nights we had. I am reading the bible in a year again. I really want to seek and find more answers and understandings. I have made a decision to start weight watchers again. I am excited about. This is just a rambling post but if you read this far I hope you enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.