Monday, July 3, 2017

July....

Tomorrow is July 4th. Do you have big celebrations to go to? We don't do anything special at our house it will be like any other day. Our garden is coming in strong. We have green beans coming in like crazy. I have canned 21 quarts so. But this made me have 100 counting what I had left over. I bought another bag of corn and I may can some of it this week. I am frustrated with our tomatoes they have end rot. I am really wanting to can some salsa this year, we are almost out of salsa. We eat it almost everyday.  I wish I had some pictures of all my produce but I am slack at taking them. We have lots of zucchini and no body wants any of them. The cows would not even eat them. Oh well I froze a bunch and I am planning on eating some everyday but we will never be able to eat them.

I will try to get some pictures of my produced tomorrow. I did get a picture of a skunk in our pasture yesterday.
it looked up to get a picture
We went out for a ride on our Kawasaki mule yesterday and one of the barn cats that has been name Eddie Haskell came running out to ride on the mule with us. He is such a sweet kitty.
Eddie Haskell riding with us on the mule just a little way through the gate. 

The other 2 barn kitties. 
When we got back home Jimmy came walking up and he was covered in red mud. 
Jimmy
I have joined another accountable challenge group. I am trying a new program 21 day fix extreme. Day one was hard and I had to modified but I got through it. I was going to try to eat less carbs but I blowed it by eating corn on the cob. I love corn on the cob my favorite summertime treat. We have lots of fruit and veggies in the house and I love it. The house is clutter and cabinets and fridge or full but I love it!!

Well thanks for stopping by.

 

1 comment:

  1. Vicki, you have the BEST pictures!! I've never seen a real skunk, well, except for the pet one your dad had when we were young. I forgot about that one. The barn kitties are so cute! Are they all tame enough to pet? Good luck with your new challenge. I was thinking maybe I would look it up and try it too, but if corn on the cob is forbidden, well, I might as well not try. :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.