Monday, May 1, 2017

My Challenge update..

I am on the 2week day one of my challenge. The first 3 days we drank green smoothies.



This was the recipe I followed

Day 1 banana, mango, spinach, earl gray tea, chia seeds

Day 2 spinach, earl gray tea, chia seeds, mango peaches



Day 3 spinach, earl gray tea, chia seeds, strawberries and mango 

I did my exercise everyday and I had success. I lost down to 185.8

slowly but surely
I will measure at the end of the 21 days I am hoping for more weight loss and inches.

Well thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, I am so proud of you!! You're doing an amazing job. It inspires me. I have had way too much sugar lately, and sugar is so bad for my skin and my body. Ugh. Seems I am up and down, up and down. Thanks for encouraging everyone to do better! I love you dear cousin! xo Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.