Monday, May 15, 2017

Mothers Day and being a Klutz!

I want to wish everybody a happy Mother's Day! I had a great one I got some gifts that I needed and wanted.
new tanks, shorts, socks underwear, and shoes 

I have such a big foot!
It was a really good day with a cookout and spending time with the Farmer's mom.

Me and Seth

Me and my boys



Me and Farmer's mom

Farmer and his mom

Clay and mamaw

Me and Clay



It was a great day!! I over ate and I think Clay did to. We have had a stomach ache. Clay woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I had to get up and check on him. This was around 3 in the morning. I walked into the wall and walked my arm in the door facing. I almost ripped my toes off also. Well i did not sleep well the rest of the night. I had a crazy dream that I was being held hostage and had to draw a paper to tell when we got shot. I drew tomorrow so I left and did not come back to get shot. Well the night finally ended and we got up and went to take the car to have the tires rotated. We ran to Asheboro and got some deck boards. Then I like a dummy walked smack into the boards. I was worried I was going to have a black eye. Now I am worried what I will run into next. 

I finished my 21 day challenge and I lost 5 inches. I am pretty happy about that. I did not lose anymore weight. I hope that I can get the scales to move a little more before vacation time.

Oh I wanted to share some pictures of my mom these are some of the last ones we had taken. I miss her so much. 
Me Seth and mom not long after we all three got out of the hospital. My mom lived almost a year after this picture.

Me Seth and my mom

Cindy, Mom Randy and me

Thanks for stopping by.






2 comments:

  1. You did have a good Mother's day! I like those shoes! :) Vicki, you look so young, especially in that picture with Clay. I loved seeing the pictures of your mom and you all when you were young. You sure had a good mother. and look how tiny little Seth was! I love you Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Vicki! I had to laugh at your dream. Of course you did not come back to get shot. LOL. I would not have either! I had weird dreams last night. I was in an old house after veering off the road and getting stuck in deep water. A family of seven kids answered the door for me and I began asking how old the house was. ha ha. LOVE YOU! Your cousin Lynn PS - you are the best mama ever! What a blessing you are to your boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.