Monday, April 17, 2017

50 years old!!

I made it to 50 years old. I know a lot of women do not want to share their age especially 50 years of age, but I am proud. See both of my parents died 6 months apart at age 48 years old. I had decided that I would probably not live to be any older than this also. So I am so happy that I made it!! I got to celebrate with my family and the farmers parents on Friday the day of my birthday. She made me a wonderful chocolate delight dessert. It was so yummy. On Saturday my sister and her family and my brother and his family came to celebrate with me. It was a beautiful day.


Yummy cupcakes 

Judson helped me blow them out

they love the cows

My sister and her oldest son and dog Milo

Milo taking a nap

Seth and Mason

My sister and her hubby

Sister and sister in law

Me and my brother's boys

Me and my sisters boys

My family
my sister and brother and me

Me and my birthday sign



It is funny that the Farmer's name starts with and L and his sister name starts with an L. They married peoples who's names start with V's and we both turn 50 the 14 and 16 How cool is that?


The farmer's sister and her hubby

Now to get back on track with my diet. I have eaten way to much cake and sweets. It was so yummy though. 

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki! Happy Birthday! Sorry I am two days behind seeing this post. I love seeing all the family. You all look good, and so happy. That chocolate delight sounds delicious. I'm wondering if it is the same one Shelby makes. You do not look 50 years old! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! All of your healthy changes definitely helped you get to 50 and beyond! Never stop taking care of yourself! Be well, Kalyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.