Thursday, December 1, 2016

Starting to look like Christmas around here.

I am slowly working myself into the Christmas spirit. I put up 4 trees this year again. I love decorations and ornaments. I bought me some new owls for my tree.


My new what feathered owl big. 


a little white owl 


another big owl

Little felt owl



My new bear

My new red bird for my hubby. Reminds him of his grandma. 
My new moose. Love him!
my new bird with hat and scarf.









This is in my den. It has a lot of snowmen on it.

I put this one in the kitchen. It has my little dough critters on it.

My little tree with miniature ornaments. It needs a topper.

My big tree in the living room. 

I had a nativity scene painted on an old board from out of one of grandma's buildings. I love it! I tried making a pattern to do one for gifts but it did not work out to good. I have decided I want a craft cutter. Just for my own use. I see stuff all the time I want to make and it would be so easy to do with one of the cutters. I am thinking the silhouette. I need to do some research.


Add caption

I made a cork angel. I bought some clothes pins to make some ornaments but I have gotten slack. I need to get back on the ball. I need to get up earlier and get my exercise out of the way.
cork angel

Well that is about all I have got tonight. Hope all is well with everyone. God bless you all.



3 comments:

  1. Vicki, your trees are beautiful! I need to get on the ball too, with a lot of things! Where does the time go?
    Love you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.