Day 4: 10 Interesting Facts About Me
1. That I have very good intentions but I don't always follow through with them or it may take me awhile but I will get to them.
2. That deep inside I am really not as independent as I would like to think I am or that others think I am.
3. That a lot of time of feel alone and that I am learning to trust that God is always with me that he is never leaving me alone.
4. That the R-Word offends me and I hate to hear people say it. (retard)
5. That I hate going to the funeral home because it brings back to many memories of my parents.
6. That I want a house dog or cat so bad I could cry.
7. That I love shoes but hate buying them because my foot is so big. Size 11 by the way.
8. That I read my Bible everyday and pray for everything...
9. That I wish that bulling and hatred was a thing of the past.
10. That I wish I could do more but I don't know how.
Day 5: A Place you would love to live but have never visited
I have always thought I would love to live in Colorado. I have never been there but the pictures on tv are beautiful. I was dreamed as a child leaving in a log cabin looking out over the mountain. I have never been there and now days I am not so sure I would want to live there for the fact that marijuana is legal. Oh well. I would really rather stay in NC and visit the mountains and go to the beach.
Day 6: Someone Who Fascinates Me and Why?
I would have to say that my children fascinate me more than anyone. I would love to be inside their heads for one day trying to figure out exactly what makes them tick. I would love to see how the wheels are turning when they have something on their minds and trying to figure out the best way to communicate it to us. I know that it would hurt me if I could really do this because I might find out things I really don't want to know.
I loved my job working with disabled students and seeing the joy in their eyes when it clicks. The pride they have and the joy that it gives me. I hope that in God plan for me that I will get to do this again one day.
Day 7: Tattoos you have and meanings
I don't have a tattoo and I never plan on having one. If I did get one I would want a symbol of fragile x honoring my boys.