Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 1 of getting my mindset for weight loss success


         I am so thankful that God is in my life and through a friend he has introduced me to this wonderful author Kimberly Taylor. I just found another book that I think I could use in my new christian weight loss journey. When I read the book Food Triggers it got me reconnected with God and made me understand food addictions are like drug and alcohol or any other kinds of things that are addictive. I have to admit though before I started reading Kimberly Taylor book I did not truly understand how you could possible use God's help on a weight loss journey. I like how she describes that our bodies our temples and that we should do everything in our power to keep it healthy. She is not telling us that God cares what size we our he loves us no mater what.


I have had a good day mentally but I could have done better with my eating.

Breakfast: Protein Cranberry Almond Oatmeal
Lunch: Smartone Roasted Herb Chicken
Supper: 4 Zaxby chicken fingers and 2 slaws
Snack: sugar free fat free banana pudding, peppermint patty, some dry frosted flakes, 1/2 bag popcorn


I have not exercise or have I drank enough water. Snacks are what I need to get under control.

I got to go shopping today and got me some new tops and some legging with a sweater dress. This helped my feelings a lot. I don't like to shop but when I find something I like and looks alright on me it makes me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.