Friday, September 11, 2015

Grape picking....

I got to go pick grapes Tuesday with grandma, aunt Barbra and Thelma. We had a great time. I did not get no pictures of anyone but grandma. I wanted pictures of her because she is 94 years old. I love grapes and I picked 17 pounds. I gave the Farmer's uncle around a pound of them and my family ate the rest. We finished them off today. I am ready to go pick some more.





A lot of stuff has been going on since my last post. My uncle's wife passed away on September 4th and my dad's first cousins wife died on the same day. I did not go to either funeral. I did not really know my cousins wife well and I was not able to go to my uncle's wife. 

We have been getting a little rain around here the last few days. Farmer has been busy cleaning out the chicken houses and mowing. He had to buy a new lawnmower the old one finally wore slap out on the deck. I will have to try and get a picture of it. We also have a chicken living up at the compost building. We have tried to give her away but no one wants her. Maybe we will find her a home before we get new chickens. I don't have a picture of her yet either. Here is a picture of one of my cocks combs. This is just one flower isn't it beautiful!


Butterfly

Writing spider

a doe

Well that is about all I have for tonight. Life seems to be a little boring around here. It has been so hot and humid that we don't want to be out much. 

Thanks for stoping by.

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I had a 5 gallon bucket of grapes to eat today! Your grandma does not look 94 years old! Seriously! She doesn't even look 84! I love you Vicki. I enjoyed talking to you. Thank you for calling me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.