Wednesday, July 15, 2015

In a Funk....

Life is always changing everyday. No matter how hard I try to stay on track with my health, my happiness and my path with God I still have days that bring me down. I am so frustrated with myself and got myself feeling the hatred building up like it did before I started the journey of the pursuit of happiness. I have been feeling my self slip but holding on for dear life trying not to slip back into that sad and angry feelings. I have still been reading my bible and saying quick prayers daily. I feel God's present in my life everyday and I remind myself that being a christian does not mean that life is going to be easy. He does not make any promises for that. I have started feeling the angry slowing lifting away. I trust that God will make everything alright.

I have been enjoying the fellowship of VBS at Smyrna Methodist church.They always make me and my children feel so welcomed. I am dreading them getting to old to go anymore.I know that God has a plan I am leave it in his hands to take care of what happens next.  It has been great to see the interaction between Clay and Seth. Clay has been right with Seth the whole time and it is so sweet.
















Here are a few pictures to show what a great time we are having. Tonight is special because the Wagon Master brings his horses and wagon to give all of the kids a ride around the cemetery. I will take some more pictures tonight. Tomorrow will be the last night of it and we end with hot dogs and homemade ice cream! 


Thanks for stopping by! God bless and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.