Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rambling....

Well I am still having a hard time staying in my calorie range. Even with exercise. I have got to stop eating candy every day. Starting in the morning I am giving up candy except for one a week. I have got to do better. It is hard to do when you family loves chocolate as much as you do. I have got to put my foot down and do it already. Just stop talking about it and just do it!!

We went and got the boys some new mattresses today. Seth is suppose to get his new carpet next week. I hope this is the year that we get a lot of things fixed in the house! I really wish we could get me a new building to put some stuff in but I guess in reality I should just declutter. Don't you just hate getting rid of stuff when you get rid of it then you will need it again. I have a lot of stuff I kept from teaching and I don't want to get rid of just in case I teach again one day.

This was a lot of rambling.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Vicki! I didn't know how to comment on your last post. It is such a good idea. I can't seem to stay away from junk food either. I plan and plan and start new every day, then before I know it, I'm propped up on the cabinet eating a peanut butter cracker or two or three...If it ever warms up enough to really work outside, I hoping to totally change my thinking! :) We'll see! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I am not doing to good with it. I just can not get it together. Oh well

      Delete
  2. You'll get there. It just takes time but also be careful about denying your craving for it. I tell you something that will help go to your store and get the bags of Weight watchers candy, you may not be doing WW but they have lesser calories so you can still treat yourself without all the calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have done WW before but it has been a long time. I sometimes would like to join again but i know my mind is not in it. Thanks

      Delete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.