Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Getting Older....

This mornings devotion is about Age from David Jeremiah. The bible is always telling us about great things that come from the older generation. I have to admit I have never really thought about how old  these great people were, doing great things in God name and his will. When I have thought about getting old I think about what is going to happen to me and my sons? I think about how age affects my eye sight, my aches and pains and memory. Also on the conceded side about the wrinkles and gray hair. I know all of these things should not be a worry at all when you trust in God and believe that he will take care of all things.

It is so hard not to worry but I have many times over the years given my worries to God and he has taken care of them. I have made my family members mad with me because in the past I have been bad to say I don't want to get old and there response is "What is the alternative?" I really needed this devotion this morning bringing light to me that getting old will bring great things. I should not worry about what is going to happen to my boys because God will take care of them. I have told this before but I gave them to God along time ago asking him to help me raise them on earth the best I could. I promised I would always do my best. With out Gods help I don't know where I would be.

Dear Lord, I am so sorry that over the last 22 years I have had so many days of worry, doubt, and anger. I have grown so much and it is all because of you Dear God. Thank you for being so good to me and my family. Amen

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.