Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Lights....Love

I love to ride around with my family and look at Christmas lights and decorations. There are several houses that really go way out and decorate and I love that some people still love that people decorate but so many keep the meaning of Christmas in their decorations. I love manger scenes and wish that I had one to decorate outside with.
sorry not so clear out of a moving vehicle window 

This is a bridge decorated in lights.


bottom half of a christmas tree.


Love the carousel 




I wish the pictures where better. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I love to drive and look at the lights too. I really love the carousel. Poppy and I never go out after dark anymore. Must be getting old! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love to look at Christmas lights!

      Delete
  2. We do the ride Christmas Eve. You remind me I should take my camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can not wait to see your pictures Red!

      Delete
  3. I love going and looking at lights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun riding and looking a lights and decorations!

      Delete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.