Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Vacation

Wow I can not believe that it has been 16 days since I have written a blog entry. I have been putting it off because of vacation and not feeling like I have anything interesting to write about. We had a great time on vacation and it is truly the only time Clay is at true peace. I truly wish we could live at the beach but I know it is not reasonable. Clay would not like it in the winter time and he could not sit on the beach in the water.




Seth 


We had a really good time but I did eat really bad while at the beach. I have not gotten back on track since we have been back home either. I only gained 3 pounds but that is 3 pounds in the wrong direction. I am doing a little better each day but I am still eating over my calories and I have not been logging my food. I have got to keep up and get back on track. 

I am feeling better with the kidney infection but I feel like I am getting a head cold now. I really want to feel like myself again. I need to get me some fruits and vegetables to eat. We had Krispy Kream doughnuts 3 times at the beach and bought four more when we returned home. We also ate at our favorite hamburger joint in the whole world River City Cafe.They have the best cheeseburgers in my opinion in the world!!!

Me standing beside the sign.

We also visited Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington Beach State Park. I got a really great picture of my family at Brookgreen Gardens.


A little metal goat  sculpture


Alligator at Huntington beach


A turtle laying eggs.

A alligator crossing the path just a few moments behind us.

 I hope everyone enjoyed my rambling.








1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks like you had such a good vacation! It is always hard to come home...back to reality and work! I love the pictures! You look pretty Vicki and your hair looks long, I'm glad the boys had fun. Does Clay hate to leave the beach when it is time to go? I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.