Monday, June 9, 2014

So weak

I feel so weak. I am 47 years old and I can not ever remember feeling this bad. Yesterday I felt like all I did was nap. I did manage to go get some groceries with lots of help from my family but it wore me out. I really want to just take a nap right now. I went out with the farmer this morning and walked around the yard. I have folded some towel and Seth put them away for me. Seth is such a helper I don't know what I would do with out him. He keeps all of my laundry washed and dried. I weigh this morning and I am so aggravated. I am hoping the weight gain I am see is all from the iv fluids and the kidney infection. I really think it has to be because I have not really eaten bad. I did not even take a picture of my weight loss last week. I got down to 209.6 and I am up 3 pounds today. So frustrated! I have not eaten bad and I think that it has to be from fluids. Oh well, I just want to feel better.

I have not even been interested in taking pictures for my photo challenges that I do. I let someone pick the one for June and it is hard to come up with a photo idea. The title says that it is a photo journal challenge so I can see where they come up with ideas like the last movie you watched or night activities???? LOL Oh well. I am getting off here to rest. I am so sleepy. Pray that I soon feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.