Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is tomorrow and I want to wish everyone a very happy Mother's Day. I have loved being a mom. I know I have had days were I would like to disappear or change my name from "mama" but I have always wanted to be a mom. I can remember pretending I was a mom from a very young age. All I every wanted to do was to get married and have babies. I had two miscarries before I got pregnant and carried Seth Thomas Garner to full term.


Here he is enjoying a cookout over at his mamaw's house today.

I loved him so much and I knew in my heart I wanted another baby a few years later. I had my sweet baby boy Clay Joseph Garner.
Clay doing his favorite thing sitting in the swing being cool.
Tomorrow I will be missing my mom on Mother's day. I miss her everyday. I will go and place flowers on her grave in honor of Mother's day. I love you and miss you so much.
Me, Seth and mama 

Mama pregnant with me


Our last family portrait 

Mom and me

Mama right sometime before she got married

Mama

Me and my mom








4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day to you. You've written a very nice tribute about your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki, what a sweet post. I loved your mom too. We have had many many laughs together, and been pretty mad at our husbands together too! Your mom was beautiful! So are you! Happy Mother's Day Vicki. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember all of the good times you and mama had. Happy Mother's day to you to! I love you

      Delete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.