Friday, February 14, 2014

It Snowed 3 days in a row

I am so excited we had snow three days in a row. I love snow and I loved watching it fall. I wish the boys loved sledding but they don't. We did go out and ride on the mule in though and that was fun.
First day of snow.

2nd day of snow

2nd Day of Snow

2nd day of snow

2nd day of snow

5 inches of snow and the first time I got to use my snow measure that I made with the boys at school

3rd day of snow

3rd day of snow

3rd day of snow

3rd day of snow

Riding on the mule

We had a great time in the snow riding around. It started melting some today and now we have a muddy mess. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute snow measure! Love the mirror picture! We have a muddy mess too...I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa it was easy to make. We used a paint stir stick, self-adhesive foam for the hat, permanent markers for the inches lines, and face. A piece of felt for the scarf.

      Delete
  2. Dear Vicki, your snow pictures are beautiful! I love the little snow measure. Glad you got a big snow. We sure have a muddy mess here too! I have missed you and been so worried. I was afraid I had done something. I love you Vicki and it would just kill me to know that I had done or said something to make you feel bad. I am good at doing stupid things! Love, Aunt Melba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henny I could never be mad at you for any reason. I Love you I am going to call you tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.