Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 2014 Photo Challenge

I found this photo challenge on pinterest and thought it would be fun to do. I love taking pictures and would love to get better at it. I thought this would be a good way to start off the new year.
Day 1: Lunch

Day 2: G - glasses

Day 3: Hometown

Day 4: Words to live by


                             I have also been thinking about my new year word "believe".

I believe I can get back on track with my healthy weight loss. I have not been doing good since Thanksgiving and I have gained about 4 pounds. I have gotten in a habit of eating after supper again and I have got to stop. Maybe writing this down will help me get back on track. 

4 comments:

  1. It would be hard for anybody to lose weight with food like that in picture #1! I could eat all that right now...every single biscuit. I have felt out of control since Christmas eve. It is so hard to get started eating right and lite again. I like all the pictures! Love, Henny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I am going to do better everyday and then I want something else to eat. Maybe Monday will be better. I have walked 30 minutes on my treadmill 2 times this week

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! This is wonderful. I will be rooting for you and me both with the weight loss goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.