Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year

Where do I start? 2013 will be gone in 1 hour and 15 minutes and a brand new year will be here. My 2013 year has had its ups and down but I can not complain to much about it. A lot of good memories come to mind when I think of the year. We have paid off some bills this year and got our finances in some sort of order to so that I could quit work and stay home. Seth graduated high school and turned 21!

Clay turned 18 and I took him out of school for good reasons not to be mean to him but to help improve his life. 


I have lost 30 pounds 

I have been married 24 years and love him more and more everyday!  

My brother gave me and my sister the best Christmas presents ever and it made us cry!



We have have had some not so good things this year. My first cousin Chris Hussey passed away. 

I am looking forward to the new year and I am planning on making it a great year!

Welcome 2014!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I enjoyed this post. I am so glad you showed the paintings that Randy did of your mom and dad. Lynn told me about seeing them on Facebook. I had no idea Randy was such an artist. It's no wonder you and Cindy cried, I would have too. What special gifts! I love all the pictures you posted. I am so happy to see the new year and hopefully, we can all make it a good year! Congratulations on losing 30 pounds! That's a lot! This time of the year is a hard time to lose weight. You look great, Vicki! I love you! Aunt Melba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.