Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year as well as the worst. I get so frustrated with it sometimes. As a kid I thought there was nothing like Christmas but I did have some that are very memorable but not like one would think. Most Christmas we had little money, mama would never put the tree up earlier than 2 weeks before Christmas and I don't think there was ever a Christmas that my dad was sober. No this is not a pity blog this was just my childhood and my memories. They are not sad memories just my life. Now that I am a grown and have a family of my own not all of them have been the happiest of all times but they are great memories.

I could not find any of my pictures from my childhood Christmas. This Christmas was pretty good one. We had Christmas with Frank's parents and his sister and her family.









Now I am waiting for my Sister and her family and my brother and his family to come Saturday and my year will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.