Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ipods

I am so happy that Apple made Ipods, Ipads, and Iphones. They have made life easier and harder all at the same time. I just fed-x both of Clay's Ipod back to Apple and hoping that they will be fixed. One of them has insurance on it and the other one the insurance ran out but still covered by the year warranty. I am just hoping that they will both be fixed free of charge. I was so glad that the fed-x man was patient. He helped me put the Ipods in the boxes, and took them with him. I am so grateful that he took the time to help me.  Changing the subject I went out this morning to throw out some table scrapes and a chipmunk come running out as fast as he could scurry around the big oak tree with the ivy growing on it. He scared me at first but then I saw him and he is so cute. I wished I would have had a camera and he was moving slower to take a picture of him. I also went out and pulled the wild strawberries out of my flower bed it looks a lot better.

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful yard!!! Good you and your boys know how to use all those IPods, IPhones, IPads..Like Grandma Jewel, I do good to use my "little cell telephone". Love you Vicki!
    Aunt Melba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.