Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blogging

I love reading blogs and I would love to keep mine up and write it in more often than I do. I always am worrying about what if someone reads it? I want to write stuff that affects my life daily but I am afraid. I know that a blog should be a place to share experiences and stuff that would make people come back and read but I am scared. I don't want to be I want to share but I can not bring myself to do it. I don't even know what to write here. Oh well maybe I will learn.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Vicki,

    I didn't know you had a blog either!!! I've always loved you and knew you were special...but didn't know we were so much alike! Your post sounds just like I feel...scared of what I write and what people will think. I have always thought you were the smartest, hardest working, sweetest person in this world!!

    Love,
    Henny Penny (Aunt Melba)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.