Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 54 No More Pity Parties

Man I needed this one today. Today is Tuesday, August 21, 2012.  I It is my second day back at work and I had all intentions of starting back on my diet full blast again and see if I can lose at least 10 pounds. I had 1 plum, a vanilla activia, a small salad with light balsamic vinegar dressing. For supper I and 6 oz piece of chicken fried in olive oil (2 tbs) 1 cup of reduced fat mac and cheese, 1 small homemade biscuit 1/2 cup can corn and some watermelon. I had 2 heaping tsp of chunky Jif peanut butter, 1 coffee latte, and some popcorn hot-air popped.  I am not sure how good or bad I have done today but I have moved a lot. I am glad that I have Anna working with me. If I can just get her to not cry every time she talks about her family I will be happy. Tomorrow is open house and I have to work until 7:00 but I am planning on leaving early. I am going to pick up the boys for the open house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.