Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 52 Life is Good

Today I am suppose to count my blessing. I do have so many blessing that way out weigh my problems. I have a wonderful, faithful, gorgeous, and supportive husband. I have two of the best sons that God good ever give me! I have good family and friends. God is good to me and my family. I know God is disappointed in me a lot of the time. I have struggled many times giving all of my fears, worries and doubts to God. I know in my heart that God loves me and takes care of me I just need to do a better job in taking care of myself. I look out into the world and see all of the craziness in the world and I wonder what are people thinking? I have got to make a decision if I really want to get healthy and put whole lot more effort into it or not. I need to read my Bible more, pray more and trust my worries to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.