Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 30 Mix up the Cardio

Well I went to walk on my treadmill yesterday after I got off of here and the phone rang 2 times and that made Clay get mad and I never did get on the treadmill. I found that the last 2 day I have not done anything. I have just been on a pity party. i complain more than I do something about it!! and this picture tells it all. I guess I should shut up if I am not going to do anything about it, but then again I have been trying for 30days and I have not lost any weight. I think when I get back from the beach I am going to make a doctors appointment. I can not keep going like this. I am going to get off of here and try to get something done. I hope that we get to leave this house today. I just wish someone would donate to the Garner fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.