Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 23 Shake the Salt

The challenge for today is to remove salt from your diet. I don't have a lot of trouble with this but I just ate 2 packs of instant butter grits and they are full of sodium. I posted on facebook weight watchers page about how I am not losing weight. They gave me tips about not eating so many fruits and I do eat a lot of fruit. I have been out of fruit for about a week now, but I am out of healthy foods to. I have got to buy groceries and get back to exercising. I need to do better.

Ok now a little about life. We have been going to VBS this week and Clay and Seth have been enjoying it. Last night Clay had to act out and we had to leave. I could not get him to go out of the building and had to go and get Joan to help me. All over a Woody head with his hat. I was so aggravated I could not stand my self. I wish just once that someone understood that does not have fragile x children. Oh well I guess I need to get off of here and try to walk on the treadmill. I hate the treadmill..... Why can't their be an more exciting exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.