Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 21 Eating Healthy when Eating out!

Well I did not eat healthy today when I eat out at the cow sale I had a cheeseburger all the way and it was delicious! I had a few fries with it also but I gave most of them away. I eat a chewy cookie at Judy and Larry's and then I made an hotdog all the way when we got home and I had 2 of them. I had peach ice and I am out of splenda so I had to use sugar. I am not doing to well on my diet today but I am not planning on eating anything else today. I am not sure how many points I eat today. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

We got up early and went to the cow sale. When we got home Judy gave Seth, Clay and Frankie a hair cut. We ran to Dollar General and got a few groceries to try to make it until Friday. We are going to VBS this week at Smyrna Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.