Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 17 A Drinking Problem

I sometimes have a drinking problem because water can get so boring and I want a drink! I am so addicted to Pepsi Max it is not even funny I have to have one every evening. I know that it is a diet drink with more caffeine than other drinks but I love them!! At least I am only drinking one a day. I do drink water the rest of the time. I had thought about making some tea this morning I would love a big glass of ice tea but I don't drink it up fast enough to make a gallon and It is like I don't want but that one glass and I want it made with real sugar!! Oh well. I will stick to water for the day and try to break my Pepsi Max habit.

Now about life. I thought today was going to be a bad day I woke up to a bad mood Clay. He was angry this morning because he has been stuck in the house to many days other than running to Whynot or Dollar G. He has been wanting to go to Goodwill for about a week now. So Pawpaw came and got Seth for a little while and I took Clay to Goodwill. He was so happy and well behaved. He found three vhs and we bought them and all the way home he was talking away to me telling me thank you, and telling me about the movies. I love this baby boy of mine. I know he is not a baby anymore he is almost 17 but to me he is still my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.