Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 14 It is Possible ????


What a title for today. I don't feel like nothing is possible today. I am so depressed today. I am feeling really trapped and buried under with no way out just a little light of hope shining dimly through a crack and you can hear the crumbling of the earth slowly moving trying to snuff out this little light of hope...
Today's story is not even motivational to me today. It is about a 20 year old with no marriage, children or a real adult life. She has time to exercise, to buy all healthy food and to get out and play. I feel horrible about complaining when I know that there are millions of people out there and several of them I know personally that are going through things a whole lot harder than being fat, having their health and children that are so called "normal" and will grow up go off to college, and get married, and hopefully have grandchildren and bring them to visit. I get jealous sometimes reading facebook and seeing my friends have a girls night out to go shopping, out to eat or watch a movie. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with my family but I have gotten to a place in my life when it like I have no friends. Every one that was my friend their children have grown up, and they don't have to worry about somebody watching them. They  have their lives with their friends and husband and don't have time for defected "Vicki". Oh well I need to get off this pitty party.
My challenge today is to get a basket ball and dribble it for ten minutes. Yipey!! I am so exicited. I guess I am going to have to make myself more depressed and just stop eating anything that taste like food. Oh well lets go find the basket ball.




 Here is the basketball. It is hard to dribble and take a picture. I can not believe I went out and bounced a ball for 10minutes. I have to say I don't feel quite as depressed but I did get hot. Maybe I should go walk on the treadmill or pick a room to clean. I hate doing either one.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.