Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2nd day of summer break

Today is 2nd day of summer break. So far so good. Monday, we went and had the car serviced. The boys and Frank got a hair cut. Tuesday we went to Callicutts greenhouse and it was closed so we went to PR Moore's and got some squash, zucchini, cucumbers, peaches, and I got some basil, sage, and mint. Tomorrow I we are going to try to get some rocks to start my new flower bed. We are going to mix the dirt and put it around the other flowers. I am really looking forward to working in the yard. I just hope that it don't get so humid and hot that I can not stand it. LOL I have been doing my 30 day shred 2 times I guess I should say I have heartily did the video Sunday and fell asleep on the floor before finishing. I was exhausted. Then I skipped Monday but today I did the exercise right. I have not eat the best today but not horrible either. Oh well, I will start trying to take a picture of the things that we do during the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.