Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sunday July 3, 2011 What A DAY!

Since I have been on here to blog a lot has happened. On Sunday July 3rd we got up and went to Sunday school. This went ok with no problems. When we got home I told Clay that we would ride the 4-wheeler and go and pick some beans. I went in and changed clothes and got a basket to put the beans in then I sprayed Clay and I with bug spray. We headed to the back of the house to get the 4 wheeler. I had to unhook the sprayer, while doing this Clay walked around and threw some lighter-knots of the plow. I think I noticed he had his ipod and head phone on but could not swear. We get on the 4 wheeler and head up toward the chicken house. I take him for a short ride and head to the garden. I park Clay in the shade and I proceed to pick green beans. Clay sat there really good for a while. I was over half way through the 1st row of beans. I was hot and Clay was getting restless. I noticed that he got off of the 4 wheeler and walks out to the garden and gets some rocks. I notice that he goes and stands at the cow pasture and looks out in the pasture. I finally get done and tell Clay lets go for a ride and cool off. We see Frankie coming out of the chicken house so we ride up there to tell him we have been picking beans. He is wanting some water so Clay and I went down to the house and Clay stayed outside while I went in and got the water, Clay some kool-aide and he wants his tractor and pig and I got his billfolds. When I come back out Clay is off of the 4-wheeler and has hid my baskets. I ask him where is the baskets and he goes and gets them and we go to back to the 4 wheeler. We take Frankie his water and we take a ride out to grandmas and ride around the fields and look at her gardens. While we are out there Judy brings grandma home from church. We follow Judy back to her house and Clay stays with her while I go and finish picking my beans. I go back to the garden and pick one more row of beans and by the time I finish I feel sick because I am so hot. My clothes are wringing wet and I feel very weak. I get back on the 4 wheeler and head to the house and get me some water and I sit in the swing and cool off some. I get the water hose and spay a mist on my face and arms. I go back up to the chicken house to take Frankie some more water and he is done and he ready to come to the house. We come to the house and I go in and take a shower and Frankie goes to get Clay from Judy's house. We cook us some hamburgers and hotdogs and the grill. While we are eating Seth ask where is  Clay's ipod, I say he must of left it at mamaws. I call Judy to make sure they do not leave with the ipod at her house but she said she don't remember Clay having it when he gets off the 4 wheeler at her house. She tells me when she gets home she will look. Sure enough when she gets home it is not at her house. Oh CRAP!! I can not for the life of me remember when the last time he had it. I am starting to panic because I can not remember the last time I seen the ipod. I know the whole time we were at the garden I told him to watch his movies and I would take him for a ride in a little while. So I finish eating my burger and I go get on the 4 wheeler and head to the garden to look. I did not find it anywhere. I go on to Judy's but she said it is not there. I follow my path back to the house but no ipod. I am beginning to panic now. Trying hard to remember when was the last time I saw the ipod. I get Clay and go to the church and make sure we did not leave it there. It was not. I made Clay walk all over grandmas looking for it, but no ipod. I come back home and Frank is all upset I am upset and still no ipod. So I go back to the 4 wheeler, all around the area down at the building where clay was. No ipod. I walk back to the garden and Frankie goes with me. I walk every place Clay was and then Frankie spots it in the cow pasture. There are 3 big rock laying around it and the headphones wires are yanked out and nowhere to be find. The ipod still worked and was not broke thank the lord!! I was sweating like crazy one more time today. Not a big fan of fragile X or heat today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments! I love knowing who is reading my blog.